Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hmm, posting...

Ok, so I've been in the mood to post a blog, especially since I read Ashlie's, Martha's, Laura's, Destiny's...pretty much everyone's that I know! However, the thing is, I don't know what to post about...I don't have any huge breaking news at the moment so my canundrum is, What to post about?! I could post about the daily goings on of my life, but that would bore everyone to tears. I could post about my job, but again, tears would be in the immediate forecast (seeing as how we had a baby that didn't make it through three days of life recently). I could talk about the weather here in good ol' LA but, honestly, who cares (even if it snowed for the first time in ages)! So, now that I have talked all about my lack of something to post about, I guess I have, in all actuality, written a post!! Funny how things work out, huh?

No comments: