Saturday, September 12, 2009

He's home, he's home, he's home!!!!

Ok well to be honest, he's been home for about a week...yeah, I'm slow at updates!

On Friday, September 4th, he text me around 11 a.m. and said that the computers were acting up and he was waiting to take his last test. Then around 4 p.m., he text me and said that he was going to have to stay an extra day so that the computer tech guys could fix the computer in order for him to take the final test.

Let's just say, folks, I was not a happy camper! To say the least, I was ready for him to come home! Being alone is ok, in it's doses...not on and on and on! To my credit, though, I did keep busy while Blair was gone. Every night I wasn't at work, I had something to do...a Stampin' Up! party at a co-workers house, an interior design party at another co-workers house, dinner with a friend, and a house party. I was a busy bee!

However, all that served to do was keep me from thinkin' day and night about how much I wish Blair was with me. It definitely helped that I was able to talk to him on the phone everyday at least once and we text'd quite frequently. (What would I do without text messaging? Hello! I love it!!)

But now the wait is over and Blair and I are totally back in the groove of daily livin'. (He's made dinner twice this weekend so far because I've been working...how good is that? What a great man!)

Married life, it's a wonderful thing, good folks, I tell you what.

Not for anything would I give this man up. I love being married and can't wait to see what the next, oh, fifty years brings our way!

No comments: