Monday, August 24, 2009

One down, two to go...

Well, week one has come and gone since Blair has been gone. Working and hanging out with friends has kept me sufficiently busy enough not to think every second of every day about him being gone. Mostly I sleep, work, go to the gym, sleep, and do it all over again.

We get to talk on the phone and let me tell you, that is what is keeping me sane! I think about these women who don't hear from their husbands for weeks or months (or in the old days, waited for letters!) and I feel very grateful that my husband is in no danger and that we're able to talk at least once a day. Sometimes twice.

So we've only got two weeks then he'll be home. Thank God. I can't wait to see him. Hold him in my arms. Kiss him. Just be with him.

Soon. Two weeks. I can do it. I know I can!

No comments: