Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stylin' and Profilin'

 So, Belle isn't even here yet and she already has some stylish clothes, picked out mainly by her Daddy, who has pretty good taste himself!!

The only thing I picked out in this picture is the sunglasses! I think the leopard print vest is for a 4 year old, but Daddy just had to have it for his Belle!!
Here are the three outfits Blair ordered for Belle not long after he found out we were expecting a girl.  The one on the left back is hardcore cold weather gear. I think Blair forgot that we were moving to Turkey for a minute! The dark brown outfit Blair bought because it has ears, so that Belle can be his "mini-Bear!!"


I love these little outfits! Especially the one with the huge monkey on the bottom!!
As of yesterday, I entered my third trimester!! Looking back, I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! It feels like just yesterday I was living with near constant stomach aches and nausea. Now, I mainly deal with heartburn! (This little one had best be born with a head full of hair, I tell you what!) Only three more months and we'll get to meet our little bundle of joy! And I can't wait!!

No comments: