Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More braggin'...

Ok, so y'all probably get tired of hearing about how great my husband is, but, well, your about to hear more. This past weekend I worked 12 hour shifts. (I have just gotten off of a seven day stretch of working, not all 12 hours shifts, though, thank goodness!) Anyway, I always have a n on-going grocery list (because if I don't write it down when I think of it, I'll forget!). Blair occasionally will write down some 'special' request and I'll get it when I go to the commissary. This is what I saw when I came downstairs on Friday...


(**It's like Where's Waldo. Can you find the hidden message?)


Ok, so the point I made earlier about my busy weekend was to say that Blair was great this weekend. When I got up on Friday, he 'cooked' dinner (aka, got pizza). That way neither one of us had to stress what to make and just got to be together. On Saturday, he took the list above and went to the commissary and bx for me! And he for real cooked and made an awesome dinner for us to enjoy! Not only did he do that, he did laundry!! Yes, he did! And I didn't even have to ask!!! Then on Sunday, it was all folded! *GASP!!* Oh, my gosh! (Now, don't think anything of it being a day later, cause sometimes I leave laundry for days!!) I came downstairs and it was all folded neatly in the basket. I was so proud of him! He is the best hubby ever!! Thank you, God, for the man You've blessed me with.

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

That's so sweet Sis! I'm so glad you got a good 'un! Love you!

Ashlie said...

Hey Sis! Go look at my blog, I left you an award!