- I have a wonderful and loving husband
- I have a great and supportive family (thanks for the other night sis!)
- I made it through nursing school (by the prayers of my family and the grace of God!)
- I am a Registered Nurse in the NICU (which I LOVE!!)
- I have an adorable home that I love
- I have super friends that I enjoy
- And most of all, I have God on my side through the tough times (like now, for instance!)
Sometimes as a whole, the world gets sucked into all the bad things going on everywhere. This includes me. For the past week, five days, and four hours, all I could think about was "poor me, my husband is gone." But there are people out there that aren't blessed with loving husbands like I have been. There is always someone out there that has it worse, no matter how narcissistic we are in thinking its "all about me." I am going to really try hard to remember how extremely blessed I am, even when things are tough.
Now this is not to say that I won't miss Blair, because I WILL!! Anyone who really knows me knows how much I love him! This is just to say that even through my sadness I will remember that he's only going to be gone for a while, I can still talk to him, he's not in any more danger than I am, and that he loves me and wants to come home as badly as I want him home. So next time I'm sad (which by the way, don't watch 'We are Marshall' when you've already a really poopy night) I will work really hard to remember all the good instead of dwelling on the bad.