Sunday, June 7, 2009

State of Our Union, Part II

Two years (and five days ago), I married the man of my dreams. In a twenty minute ceremony, with friends and family present, we pledged our lives together. Never once have I regretted that vow. My husband is the most kind, funny, loving man I know. He makes me laugh when I don't feel like it. He is my commonsense adviser when I can't see past my nose. He is my friend, always. I love him with all that I am.

We have had lots of fun and adventure in our short two year marriage.



We've been through a TDY (this is Blair getting ready to go to the airport).



We've moved across country (from way south to waaaayyyy north)!



Here is my family and two best friends waiting for the trailer to leave B.C. A bittersweet moment.



Visited family.



Visited more family!



Gone on random roadtrips.





Made it through a harsh North Dakota winter. (The worst in 10 years according to locals!)




Blair graduated ALS (I'm so proud)!


We've done a lot in our short two years of being married. I am so proud to call myself wife to such a wonderful man.

I love you baby.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharron said...

Happy Anniversary.